Greater Gift Gets Involved with the Hero’s Journey Art project
Happy New Year! We hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday and created forever memories with friends and family.
As many do at the outset of a new year, the team at Greater Gift has taken time to reflect on the events, accomplishments and learnings from 2017, and we are beyond thankful for the many doors that opened. When you are reflecting on your life in the past year, take a moment to point out the impact medical advancement has in your health and the health of those around you. The New Year is more than a fresh start or a date to start a new diet, but an opportunity to make more of a difference than you did the year before by stacking your impact and spreading more awareness of clinical research throughout our communities. We were fortunate to have the opportunity to:
- Effect the lives of over 12,000 clinical trial contributors and 12,000 children in the global world through our vaccine donation program
- Expand our staff
- Engage new and existing supporters
- Establish a dedicated office
While we are nothing short of proud of what we accomplished in 2017, we turned our reflections into goals for 2018. There is much more work to be done in celebrating clinical trial contributors, raising awareness for clinical research and engaging more people in clinical trial participation. So, what is to come in 2018:
- Celebrate 500,000 clinical trial contributors
- Host an international competition in support of raising awareness and increasing participation in clinical trials — #PopupStar
- Expand our reach to patients through partnerships with healthcare systems and organizations
- Advance support of patient celebration through partnerships with new industry organizations
Collectively, our goal is to be a force behind clinical research to bring awareness to many people. Everyone should have the option to choose clinical research as a care option and our hope is we can serve as a connector and vehicle through celebration. We encourage each of you to join us in the mission of Greater Gift for 2018. Get locked in!
Wishing you a year filled with adventure, health and joy!
The mark Hero’s Journey ™ is used under license from the Joseph Campbell Foundation.